SuperCor Buried Steel Structures
SuperCor® structures are the new generation of flexible structures made of galvanized corrugated steel plates of a very high stiffness. To take the loads, those structures use interaction with surrounding backfill soil. .
The load capacity of SuperCor® is far higher than traditional structures made of corrugated steel. SuperCor® structures are used for building engineering objects above and under roads and railways. Spans can reach 25 m
Structures are simple and easy to assembly. Average assembly time takes a few days in assistance with small crew.
SuperCor® structures have many advantages over traditional bridge solutions:
• simple design due to fewer details, drawings and calculations database for standard application,
• easy and fast assembly,
• possibility to assemble in temperatures below zero,
• possibility to assemble of partial or total prefabrication of structures,
• possibility to assemble structures without traffic stop,
• due to lightweight, corrugated plates can be delivered easily and economically to remote locations,
• reduction in total time and cost of building a bridge.